The theme post types and shortcodes are seperated into plugins in order to keep your content organized in case you decided to change the theme later.
- After activating the theme a note will show at the very top of dashboard. Click on “Begin Install Plugins” , you will be redirected to a page with all required plugins
- Hover over each plugin , a link with “install” will appear , click the link.
- After installing the plugins repeat the previsous step , hover over each plugin a link “activate” will appear at the bottom of the plugin name , hit activate .
- After activating all the required plugins the theme custom post types (home block , clients , portfolio , areas of work) will appear in the admin menu on the left
We provide demo content for a quick start. it’s easy to import:
- In the admin menu got to > appearance > theme configuration
- Click on “demo content” tab from the theme option panel
- Click on the big nice green button “install”
it may take a few minutes so be patient 😉