Please folllow these steps to set up the theme:
1) Be sure you install the recommended plugins. They are free and great and some necessary.
2) You have one sidebar area.
3) You have a portfolio custom post type for your great and awesome work, and a gallery post type. You can use them both just by activating the included plugins
4) You have a couple of great template files. Use the contact template file for your contact form, the portfolio template file for your portfolio showcase page and the gallery page for your great image galleries.
5) Here you can see all the options for the posts. You can select any of the three post sizes: Featured, wide or boxed. Here you can also select the sidebar position ( left or right ) and visibility ( visible or hidden ), select if the post background image is transparent or opaque and add an image slider for the featured post type.
4) This is the code I’m using for the contact form. Don’t forget to install first the Contact Form 7 plugin. It’s basically the Contact Form 7 standard code with two divs, cleft and cright for styling and positioning the form on the page
<div class="cleft"> <p>[text* your-name placeholder "Name"]</p> <p>[email* your-email placeholder "E-Mail"]</p> <p>[text your-subject placeholder "Subject"]</p> </div> <div class="cright"> <p>[textarea your-message placeholder "Message"]</p> <p>[submit "Send"]</p> </div>
You have alot of theme options. Just test them. Here you can upload a logo, change various elements colors, add extra css, set the contact page info and more.