Setting up the portfolio page is quiet easy.
- Create a new page and call it whatever you want
- Chose the “Portfolio” template from the page attributes box on the right side. If you don’t see that box, click on “screen options” on the top right of the page and activate it.
- Save and publish the site and add it to the menu if you wish
- In the backend you can see a custom post type called “Portfolios”
- Click on “add portfolios” to create your own portfolio items. The featured image of the items will be shown on the overview page.
- You can chose a category for your items. The category will act as the sorting button on the homepage