The basic settings can be found under “Appearance-Theme Configuration”.
After activating the theme the home page will display a full width blog if you need to set your home page to display on of our pre-build page templates, just follow these steps:
- log in your admin panel
- click on “pages” then “add new” page
- fill in the title field for example “home page”
- On the right side you will find the box “page attributes”. Chose template “Home Page” then click “Publish”
- after “publishing” your template go to “setting – reading”
- choose ” A static page (select below)”
- choose the page you just created as homepagenote that you could also set any one of our pre-build “templates” as your home page eg (Portfolio , clients ….)
- To create the circles or other elements, go to “HomePage Items-New Item” in your backend.
- Add a title, featured image, image style and a text for the box. You can also link the item to any page or post or website you like. ATTENTION: read more about the image styles here and what to be aware of.
- Go to “Appearance-Theme Configuration-Custom Posts” to set the number of items shown on the homepage