Setting up the gallery page is quiet easy.
- Create a new page and call it whatever you want
- Chose the “Gallery” template from the page attributes box on the right side. If you don’t see that box, click on “screen options” on the top right of the page and activate it.
- Save and publish the site and add it to the menu if you wish
- In the backend you can see a custom post type called “Galleries”
- Click on “add new” to create your own gallery items.
- Give your a name and chose a featured image, which will be the big one on the overview page, next to the miniatures.
- If you scroll down you will see a box called “Gallery”. This is where you can chose or upload you picture.