To create a custom navigation menu:
- Go to Appearance > Menu
- Click on the plus (+) sign to create a new menu (eg. Main Menu).
- Add the menu items from the left panels (Custom Links, Pages, or Categories)
- To create dropdown menu, drag the menu item toward the right (the item(s) will be indented)
- When you are done adding the menu items, click “Save Menu”
- Then on the top left panel where it says “Theme Locations”, select the menu from the dropdown to assign it to the navigation location and click “Save”