Setting up the areas of work page is fairly easy:
- Create a new page
- On the right side in the page attributes panel chose the areas of work template
- Click on publish and add the areas of work page to your menu
- Go to you backend and chose “Areas Of Work-New Item”
- Add a title, content and a featured image
- If you want to, you can activate the read more link and add a URL to a page with more info or use one of the pre-made layouts.
- Chose the image type for the featured image. ATTENTION: read more about the image styles here and what to be aware of.
- Go to “Appearance-Theme Configuration-Custom Posts” for options like number of items to show etc.