There are two ways to install the theme. If you run into problems, please try the other way:
Missing stylesheet error? Take a look here!
Uploading NewsBook via FTP to WordPress
- Download the zipped theme pack to your local computer from themeforest and extract the ZIP file contents to a folder on your local computer.
- In the extracted folder you will find ‘newsbook.zip’ – extract this file.
- Using a FTP client to access your host web server, upload the files “wp-content/themes”.
- Goto Administration > Appearance > Themes and activate NewsBook
Installing NewsBook from the WordPress Dashboard
- Download the zipped theme pack to your computer
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and click on the “Appearance” tab.
- Now click on the “Add New Themes” tab.
- Click on the “Upload” button, “Browse” for file called newsbook.zip within the package you doanloaded.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
- Activate the theme from this page, OR “Return to Themes Page” and activate from there